Sunday, October 18, 2009

The T. Family { Bonney Lake Family Photographer}

Meet the Tibbets. I met Jennifer at a photographer meet up. We have been friends ever since. I was shocked to find out that she has never had a family photo done. So I made her do one! LOL

Let me tell you it is hard work getting a family shot with this family. Her kids are crazy busy. Totally worth it though because I love her kids. They are my pals!

Enjoy this sneak peak of their family.

This is being ordered in a canvas.
Blogging  The T Family

Doesn't he just have a smile that would light up the room?
Blogging  The T Family

She is so cute but so hard headed. I feel sorry for her future husband.
Blogging  The T Family

He is getting to big.
Blogging  The T Family

So totally in love.
Blogging  The T Family

Just for fun...
Blogging  The T Family

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

There was an error in this gadget

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP