Sunday, November 15, 2009

The E. Family { Seattle Family Photographer }

Today I took the chance and did a session even know it was raining. We started off in an alley and ending up moving it to Pike Place Market. I found a few great new places to do photos. Exciting!

Isn't this girl just too adorable? I did her photos during the Summer. She is always such a ham for photos.





Love the background of this photo? Its a Gum Wall gross but makes for a cool shot!





I dont know why but I just love this face!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

she has the best pouty lips ever!

Meghan Rickard said...

She is super adorable!

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP