Friday, November 20, 2009

Newborn Workshop

Yesterday I taught a Newborn Posing Workshop. It went so good. The first baby was perfect. She slept for 3 hours and let us do anything we wanted we could have shot her all day but ran out of time. The second baby was adorable but she didn't want anything to do with photos. Which is perfect for teaching. Not all babies are the same. I am lucky to get most babies very easy going with only few not so easy going ones.

Here are just a few shots I was able to get between my students shooting.
Model #1 8 days old.
Classic
Vintage
Peace
Cozy
Safe

Model #2 8 days old





Thank you all who attended the class!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP