Friday, November 20, 2009

The Q. Family { Bonney Lake Family Photographer }

I had a great session tonight with a referral from another client. Their family is adorable. We were doing photos tonight to celebrate their new son into the family.

I also was excited to do this session because it was the first session I got to use my new strobe light kit. So for those of you that are needing evening sessions this time of year. I can work with you now. I still prefer natural light but this is a huge help this time of year when it is so dark.

Enjoy the sneak peaks!






♥
♥


Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP