Monday, November 23, 2009

The T. Family { Issaquah Family Photographer }

I had the pleasure of photographing this family again. I did them a couple month ago. The Mom is another Great local Photographer based up north. Today was her birthday and she wanted some fun holiday family photos. I just love this spot she picked out. So cool.

Enjoy this sneak peak & Happy Birthday Aileen.


OMG. So She screamed and jumped when I showed her this shot. Scared me to death. Its the first family shot we got with them all smiling.


Here Daughter is just too adorable and did so good today!


He has to be one of the sweetest boys to photograph.

Classic

She totally is a daddies girl
Perfect

This one is my fav.
Sweet
LOVE
Adorable

I am so thankful my husband tagged along today. I would have never got this shot with out him. Its one of my new favorites of this little guy. I fall in love with his blue eyes.
He's My Buddy!


Thanks so much Aileen for letting me hang out with you this morning to photograph your family. I hope you have a wonderful Birthday & Thanksgiving.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP