Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Baby E. { Lacey Newborn Portrait Photographer }

Meet little baby E. She is just too precious.
She is a strong willed girl. Didn't want to sleep for me and made me work for every shot I took. But oh so worth it. :)

Thanks L. Family for welcoming me into your home to photograph you newest member of your family.


Enjoy your sneak peaks:

This shot made it all worth it. This is my new favorite newborn photo ♥
My New Favorite Newborn Photo ♥

She melts my heart every time I see this smile
Blogging  Baby E.

Blogging  Baby E.

Blogging  Baby E.

Blogging  Baby E.

One of my new props. Didn't come out how I wanted it but still adorable.
Blogging  Baby E.

Thanks again!

Merry Christmas Everyone.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

There was an error in this gadget

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP