Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year and thank you all for making this such a successful year.


My favorite thing in the world is photograph new life. Newborns are the most precious things on earth and I am so lucky to be able to photograph so many.

I ended my year with a newborn session and I am starting 2010 with a newborn. I couldn't be more blessed. I thought I would share the new life of 2009 that I had the chance to photograph.




I hope everyone had a great 2009 and I hope that you have an even better 2010.

Happy New Year again! I look forward to seeing and photographing all my clients again in the new year. I love watching all the children grow and show me even more of there personalities.

Thank you everyone for helping me grow as a business and a person. I have so many new clients ( not only clients but friends).

Best wishes in the New Year and be safe.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

There was an error in this gadget

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP