Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year and thank you all for making this such a successful year.


My favorite thing in the world is photograph new life. Newborns are the most precious things on earth and I am so lucky to be able to photograph so many.

I ended my year with a newborn session and I am starting 2010 with a newborn. I couldn't be more blessed. I thought I would share the new life of 2009 that I had the chance to photograph.




I hope everyone had a great 2009 and I hope that you have an even better 2010.

Happy New Year again! I look forward to seeing and photographing all my clients again in the new year. I love watching all the children grow and show me even more of there personalities.

Thank you everyone for helping me grow as a business and a person. I have so many new clients ( not only clients but friends).

Best wishes in the New Year and be safe.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP