Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fairy Event Take 1 { Tacoma Child Photographer }

Today I attempted my fairy event. Weather forecast was cloudy with a 10% chance of rain. Well I did one session.. it started sprinkling. Then went to my car to wait for the next session. It started pouring. Needless to say I ended up having to reschedule the event to July 7th. ( if you want to book let me know I have a few times open still)

Here are a couple images of the little fairy from today...

I love this location and the lighting is to die for.

Fairy Event 2010Fairy Event 2010
Fairy Event 2010
Fairy Event 2010

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

There was an error in this gadget

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP