Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fairy Event Take 1 { Tacoma Child Photographer }

Today I attempted my fairy event. Weather forecast was cloudy with a 10% chance of rain. Well I did one session.. it started sprinkling. Then went to my car to wait for the next session. It started pouring. Needless to say I ended up having to reschedule the event to July 7th. ( if you want to book let me know I have a few times open still)

Here are a couple images of the little fairy from today...

I love this location and the lighting is to die for.

Fairy Event 2010Fairy Event 2010
Fairy Event 2010
Fairy Event 2010

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP