Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The S. Family { Seattle Family Photographer }

What a great day for a photo session. Seattle finally had Sun and Heat. We hit 75 today. That's not hot for most people but considering we have been in the 50's here. Its warm. :)

Today I finally was able to do a fellow photographers ( J. Shelton Photography )session. I always feel honored when I am asked by another photographer to photograph them.
We have been trying to work around weather and busy schedules since April. Finally we did them and I think they were worth the wait.

Check out their sneak peaks :)

The S. Family
The S. FamilyThe S. Family
The S. Family
The S. Family
The S. Family
The S. Family
The S. Family
The S. Family
The S. Family

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP