Saturday, June 12, 2010

Mr. C. turns ONE! { Tacoma baby photographer }

What a great day it was for a photo shoot. Perfect warm sunny weather. If you are in the PNW you would know that the weather has been horrible here lately.
Today I photographed a little guy from a baby plan. He turns ONE... this month. I cant believe how big he has gotten. I have done his photos from newborn to now. I love watching my clients grown. Its just amazing to see how much they change from each time I see them. This little guy is walking a;ready. He has the cutest little walk ever!!!

Here he is as a newborn...
Sneak Peak { Baby Cody }


Here he is now 1 year later.......
Mr. C turns 1
Mr. C turns 1
Mr. C turns 1
Mr. C turns 1Mr. C turns 1
Mr. C turns 1Mr. C turns 1

And whats a 1st birthday with out a Cake Smash?
Mr. C turns 1Mr. C turns 1
Mr. C turns 1
Mr. C turns 1Mr. C turns 1
Mr. C turns 1
Mr. C turns 1

2 comments:

Meghan Rickard said...

Oh goodness, so cute!!!

Amelie Jo Vintage Inspired Kids said...

I LOVE the colors in these photos!

Search This Blog

Labels

There was an error in this gadget

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP