Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Something Special for K. { Tacoma Portrait Photographer }

Sometimes you need to do something for yourself. Today K. did that for herself. She treated herself to a photo shoot. What better way to make you feel great about yourself? I had this great idea for a photo shoot and she was EXCITED to do it.
The Results? FABULOUS!!!!

Check out this shoot. One of my all time favorites to date!!!

Isn't she BEAUTIFUL?

K. Shoot
K. ShootK. Shoot
K. Shoot
K. Shoot
K. Shoot
K. ShootK. Shoot
K. Shoot
K. Shoot
K. Shoot
K. ShootK. Shoot

3 comments:

Bella's Bowtique said...

I had TOO much fun yesterday. That was like therapy!!! :) What a special treat. Thank you for taking amazing photos of me and my family. You're a keeper!!! :) THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

Unknown said...

These are just BEUTIFUL!

LittleBird said...

You are so dang pretty! I love this photo shoot!!

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP