Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mr. J Turns 6m { Puyallup Childrens Photographer }

I cant believe that Mr. J is already 6m. It seams like not long ago I was doing his moms Maternity photos. I swear that first year goes by too fast.  Mr. J is sweet little lady killer.  Lock up your daughters when this guys is older.  I love his session. His mom had some fun clothes and cute ideas.  We decided to shoot indoors for his shoot because is was so chilly that day. Winter is sure coming in fast.


Here are my favs from his session:
Mr. J. 6m
Mr. J. 6mMr. J. 6m
Mr. J. 6m
Mr. J. 6m
Mr. J. 6m
Mr. J. 6m
Mr. J. 6m
Mr. J. 6mMr. J. 6m
Mr. J. 6m
Mr. J. 6m

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP