Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The C. Family { Graham Family Photographer }

Wow... what a beautiful day it was for today's session. I met up with my the C. Family at gorgeous location mom picked out.  I could not have asked for anything better.. good weather, great location, & happy baby.
Today was a special session. Their daughter is turning one in just a couple weeks.

Here are my favs from the session :
C. Family
C. Family
C. Family
C. Family
C. Family
C. Family
C. Family
C. Family
C. Family
C. Family
C. Family
C. FamilyC. Family

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

There was an error in this gadget

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP