Thursday, November 11, 2010

The S. Family { Tacoma Family Photographer }

Yes.. Another amazing morning in WA. The rain held off until the end of my session today. I photographed one of my friends today who is also an amazing photographer.  The more I photograph them the better it gets. There daughter knows who I am now and really opens up and smiles for me. She even can say my name now. She is so cute.  We went with and Urban fall them for the shoot. I love shooting down by Union station this time of year. The colors are so pretty plus you get a cupcake at the end of the session. Who wouldn't love that?

Here are some of my favs from today....
S. Family
S. Family
S. FamilyS. Family
S. Family
S. Family
S. Family
S. Family
S. Family
S. Family
S. Family
S. Family
S. Family
S. Family

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP