Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Organic Bloom Frames

I am very excited to announce that I will be offering custom frames from Organic Bloom Starting January of 2011.♥ 
Organic Bloom frames are curvy, spunky, and elegant customized designer wall frames.

Here is a beautiful sample of some of what they have to offer.
I hope you all love them as much as I do!




Here is a sample photo at one of their shows:
These frames are simply amazing. They are all hand made and painted.

Please E-mail: kamieophotography@yahoo.com  if you would like a price list.


0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

There was an error in this gadget

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP