Monday, January 3, 2011

Kristie : Tacoma Portrait Photographer

Its been so nice being on vacation and not doing anything. This being my last week I was getting bored. I was finally to the point today that I needed to pick up my camera and shoot. I haven't really touched it in 3 weeks. ( CRAZY)  So I met up with one of my friends to get some practice shots off before I start up sessions again this weekend.  I can say that I am refreshed and starting the New Year right.

Check out my amazing gorgeous friend.... Kristie!
She rocked the camera today :)


Kristie ~ First shoot of 2011
Kristie ~ First shoot of 2011
Kristie ~ First shoot of 2011
Kristie ~ First shoot of 2011
Kristie ~ First shoot of 2011
Kristie ~ First shoot of 2011
Kristie ~ First shoot of 2011
Kristie ~ First shoot of 2011
Kristie ~ First shoot of 2011
Kristie ~ First shoot of 2011
Kristie ~ First shoot of 2011
Kristie ~ First shoot of 2011
Kristie ~ First shoot of 2011
Kristie ~ First shoot of 2011
Kristie ~ First shoot of 2011
Kristie ~ First shoot of 2011
Kristie ~ First shoot of 2011
Kristie ~ First shoot of 2011





Kristie ~ First shoot of 2011
Kristie ~ First shoot of 2011
Kristie ~ First shoot of 2011
Kristie ~ First shoot of 2011

1 comments:

Leslie Styler Photography said...

these are all beautiful. I love them!!!
great job both of you!!
love the colors up there!!! y

Search This Blog

Labels

There was an error in this gadget

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP