Monday, March 21, 2011

M. Family : Tacoma Photographer

Its spring! Well at least it is suppose to be.   The Cherry Blossom trees are just starting bloom.  A few flowers are starting to make an appearance.  I cant wait for warmer weather her in WA.

Saturday morning I did a family session with one of my clients. We were lucky to find a a couple Cherry Blossom trees bloomed an a few other flowers. We had a fun session focusing on the youngest who's birthday is just around the corner. 

Here are a few of my favs ....
M. FamilyM. Family
M. Family
M. Family
M. Family
M. Family
M. FamilyM. Family
M. Family
M. Family
M. FamilyM. Family
M. Family
M. Family

1 comments:

jamielady said...

Beautiful! the girls are sooo adorablle! I really need to learn how to use the actions etc.. So I can get my biz going. Do you do workshops or anything? Im out in Duvall! Im waiting for the Blossoms to BEGIN!! Yeah!!

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP