Monday, March 21, 2011

Ms. Tora is 5y : Sumner Photographer

Today was a special day. My little friend Tora turned 5y.  I cant believe she is five years old already. Time has flown by so fast.  She is not only taller, smarter.. but is full of personality.  We met up down in Sumner for a mini photoshoot and lunch at The Buttered Biscuit.

I love photographing this age. They give me so many fun shots.
Here are a few of my favorites:

T turns 5y
T turns 5yT turns 5y
T turns 5y
T turns 5y
T turns 5yT turns 5y
T turns 5y
T turns 5y
T turns 5y
T turns 5y

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP